Monday, November 22, 2010

New Flavors of KFC Krushers

Two new flavors available only this Christmas.

I've always been a fan of choclate mints. Each year, I look forward to Starbucks' signature Christmas offer Peppermint Mocha and Dairy Queen's Strawberry Ice Cream with Peppermint candies. But now, for a change, I tried KFC's newest Ice Krushers Flavors; Choco Peppermint and Black Forest. I got so excited...

First sip, and I'm in heaven. I looove Choco Peppermint to the max! It tasted soooo good. The pepperminty flavor slowly entered my mouth, and I love the chewy choco bits on top of it. With the Black Forest flavor, I'm not really a fan of the cake version so I thought I'm not going to be a fan of this drink as well. But I was wrong. The minute my tastebuds felt the goodness of chocolates and cherries, I knew right away I had made a mistake. This one, tasted even better than Zagu's take on Black Forest drink.

Try it while you can. It's limited, only available this Christmas Season. So before you complain why I had not written about the Double Down yet, that's because I have not been fortunate enough to find one. It's so hard to find a KFc store that has it. It's sold out around the metro. Good thing, I was able to try KFC Krushers because it had made my hot tempered mind to cool down upon knowing I couldn't try the Double Down.

What are you waiting for? Head on to the nearest KFC branch near you....before they're gone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment