Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm craving for Camiguin's Pastel and Bacolod's Chicken Inasal


Nothing can stop me from craving Bacolod's chicken inasal.  It's something that makes me want to travel to Bacolod because the ones available in Manila can't be compared to the original inasal in Bacolod. I may try to get used to its Manila-taste, but in Bacolod, you can have as many sinamak as you want. Here in Manila, you just either dip them in vinegar or calamansi and soy sauce or atsuete colored oils. I wonder which would you prefer?
I
And  I also have cravings of Vjandep's Camiguin pastel in original flavor. For those of you who have not had the chance to try it, it actually tastes heavenly. Imagine a small bun served hot with gooey, chewy, yummy sweet filling of yema inside each bun. Wow, makes me want to salivate....Too bad, they're really expensive here in Manila. But I'd be willing to spend moolah just to give in to my Pastel cravings because I assure you, it's all worth it. Pastel is available at Shopwise and Rustan's Supermarket for a box of six buns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment