Monday, November 17, 2014

RECIPE: Century Tuna Vienna Sausage Corndogs


I've always liked eating corndogs as a kid. At parties, this is what my Mom would usually prepare. But nowadays I find them too expensive for Php50 per stick. Fifty bucks will already buy you a decent rice meal at your favorite fast food joint. So why in the world will you buy a corndog when you can buy an entire meal with the same amount? That's why I'm really grateful that Century Culinary Circle from the makers Century Tuna brand came up with awesome healthy recipes including my childhood favorite corndogs with a twist. Here, I am sharing them with you. Enjoy and just like me, relive your childhood favorite food! 





RECIPE: Century Tuna Vienna Sausage Corndogs

Ingredients:

2-155 grams Century Tuna Vienna Sausage, drained
250 grams instant pancake mix
1/4 cup cornstarch
1/4 cup cornmeal
Cooking oil for deep frying
Barbecue sticks

Procedure:

Skewer Century Tuna Vienna Sausage with Barbecue sticks. Set aside. 
Prepare instant pancake mix according to package directions, then add cornmeal and cornstarch. Mix until well combined. 
Dip Vienna sausage in batter and deep fry until set. Drain from the oil and dip again in the batter. Deep fry once more until golden brown.

Makes 28 vienna sausage corndogs.


0 comments:

Post a Comment