Sunday, May 29, 2011

Vegetarian Food isn't for everyone

Veggie foods like Moussaka, Veggie sushi in nori wrap and rice.

Fellow Blogger manilenamom enjoys her food with gusto.

Life is sometimes unfair. How can anyone enjoy all her food without gaining weight? I've tried almost everything there is in order to lose some of my unwanted pounds. But to no avail. I either end up with extra more pounds or be confined in the hospital. I've tried the 3-day-diet, after six diet, popcorn diet, mayo diet, southbeach diet etc. as well as Lesofat and Xenical,  Biguerlai tea and all kinds of tea and coffee drinks that promises to make you slim. I also did exercise, taking badminton, karate, swimming, skating before and lately running. 

I wish I had a fast metabolism. Oh, I wasn't born fat. I had a normal body. But years of couch potato lead me to this body size. Whew! I also had a weakness on food. I pity foods that are left on the table. I recently tried on vegetarian diet, but sorry, I don't think it's for me. My stomach turned up side down upon getting home after eating vegetarian meals. They are delicious in their own ways of course, but it's just not for me. 
Wish me luck as seek to find the one that'll make me lose a few pounds. Or better yet, I may have joined Pinoy's edition of Biggest Loser next season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment