Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Agave Mexican Cantinna: Mexican Foodie at its Best


The facade of Agave Mexican Cantinna



I had been a huge fan of spicy foods.  I love jalapenos and kimchi. So when I was told, we’d be going to Agave Mexican Cantina recently, I knew exactly what to eat. I had to gobble on piles of nacho, quesadillas with guacamole (mashed avocado with tomato salsa) and calamares with dip and pair it with a tall glass of bottom less iced tea.

An order of nachos was enough for three to five people.  It got loads of jalapenos, black olives, cheese, chicken bits, red beans and tomato salsa.  It’s really a treat eating such with your friends while updating stories with each other.



 Quesadillas on the other hand had melt-in-your-mouth cheese and honest to goodness salsa with guacamole on a bed of shredded lettuce.  Hmmm…thinking of such is enough to salivate me now while I’m typing on my PC.



The squid calamares is crispy up to the last bite. It is pleasingly firm and it goes well with its signature mayo dip.  The drinks are good as well. Wolfing down huge chunks of quesadillas and calamares with nachos and jalapenos, bottomless iced teas and lemonades are your best bet to help you with the extreme hotness of jalapenos. 


Eat here and your stomach will thank you for it.  Agave truly satisfies even the most discriminating palate.

Agave Mexican Cantina Restaurant is located at Tomas Morato (near Tomas Morato Circle) beside Kalye Juan on Sct. Rallos Street, Quezon City.




0 comments:

Post a Comment