Sunday, June 9, 2013

MY YELLOW KITCHEN: POWER UP SNACKS


One can’t afford to miss My Yellow Kitchen kiosk at Cucina Andare. Here the Filipino’s staple and national dish Adobo takes center stage via their best selling Adobo Cream Pasta. Its robust flavor leaves you wanting for more. It is certainly at the top of my list for the “must-tries.”  Perfect for those with voracious appetites, My Yellow Kitchen’s original pasta and other dishes will surely keep you come back for more. While you’re there, you could also sample their three mushroom pesto panini. I’m a huge fan of pesto and I’d have to say it’s the kind that catches you off guard the minute you bite into it.

My Yellow Kitchen Owners

Adobo Creamy Pasta from My Yellow Kitchen

Three Mushroom Panini


Disclaimer: I am not compensated for this post. Opinions expressed are my own.


0 comments:

Post a Comment