Monday, June 3, 2013

JACK N’ JILL POTATO CHIPS SHAKE AND ROLL: SNACKS HAD NEVER BEEN THIS FUN!



Who would’ve thought that one could bring snacking to a whole new different level? Yes, you’re reading this right. I’ve always thought that for as long as I’ve got my favorite chips with me, I’d be totally fine. Not until, Universal Robina Corporation (URC), the makers of Jack n’ Jill Potato Chips had released an innovative product called Jack n’ Jill Shake and Roll which comes in a huge resealable pack.  As its name implies, you have to shake the product first before you can really enjoy its full-bodied flavor.

 Jack n’ Jill Potato Chips Shake and Roll is made from high quality potatoes, but the difference lies in its two-in-one pack that has a packet of chips and a separate pack for added flavor. Jack n’ Jill Potato Chips Shake and Roll comes in Japanese-inspired two flavors: Salmon Sushi (Wasabi) and Unagi Kabayaki (BBQ Squid). It is an experience of flavors in each bite. Actually, the chips itself had flavors of its own, so you have an option to eat it as it is. However, if you care to know and discover the Japanese flavors of the chips when you shake ‘em with the separate pack, then by all means, go ahead and relish its savory taste!

The Crew, 2012 World Hip Hop Champions, are the brand ambassadors for Jack n’ Jill Potato Chips Shake and Roll. They even had four signature moves in the hip Shake and Roll LSS song/jingle that demonstrates how one can further enjoy the snack. The moves—open, season, seal, and shake and roll. For only Php35 (SRP), Jack n’ Jill Potato Chips Shake and Roll is now available in leading supermarkets and convenience stores nationwide.

 For a change, I am sharing my take on Jack n’ Jill Potato Chips Shake and Roll on my main blog, Purple Plum Fairy. But I can assure you, Jack n’ Jill Potato Chips Shake and Roll brings snacking to a different level much like eating your favorite fries with a flavor of your own choice.

Disclaimer: I am not compensated for this post. Opinions expressed are 100% my own. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment