Friday, July 22, 2011

Kiwi Fruits are now in season!





I have always liked the kiwifruit so you can imagine my joy when my aunt came home one fine morning with the onset of the kiwi season in Manila.
Expect the shelves of supermarkets and groceries to be teeming with the freshest, juiciest kiwifruit. “Unknown to many Filipinos, kiwifruit is nutritious and delicious experience. We encourage everyone to enjoy our kiwifruit anytime, anywhere as it is naturally fresh, full of flavor, safe and good for everyone’s health,” says my friend Joom, who hails from New Zealand. He explained that kiwifruit comes from Mount Maunganui in the heart of New Zealand’s kiwifruit industry.


My family enjoyed kiwi’s uniquely tropical juicy texture, tangy, as well as its sweet sour taste. I made kiwi shakes, fresh kiwi slices, and a dessert made of panna cota with kiwi glaze. These yummy goodies helped my family appreciate the refreshing and delicious goodness of this fruit. Try to eat kiwifruit, and taste how delicious it is. 

cheers,



1 comments:

kumarihouseantiquescollectioncentre said...

thanks for your nice blog of kiwi fruits. actually I am from kathmandu,Nepal. I would like to get kiwi plants can you send me? thanks

laxmi prasad shahi
kathmandu,Nepal.

Post a Comment