Monday, August 15, 2011

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Cookies & Cream Ice Blended Drink: You'll Enjoy your Every Sip!

Ice Blended CBTL drinks, anyone?
It was a Sunday, August 14, 2011 when the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (CBTL) had an open house (from 10AM-11:30AM) in all of its branches (except for Ayala Avenue, DLSU Taft branches) for a free sample of their cookies & cream ice blended. My family & I had just been to the church when we all had agreed to drop by the Gateway mall branch of the CBTL. When we got there, the place had quite a lot of people already. I noticed my fellow blogger and friend, Richard Mamuyac of mapanghingikaba.blogspot.com and his wife, my former grade school classmate Leah Martirez-Mamuyac were already seated awaiting for their ice blended drinks.
The new Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Cookies & Cream Ice blended drink

The new Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Cookies & Cream Ice Blended drink was irresistibly delicious with real cookie bits and chocolate espresso beans on a creamy drink. It was an excellent perk-me-up drink especially for chocoholics out there. My family loved it so much. I know chocolates aren't supposedly allowed for Kyle that day, but because we're all huge fans of The Coffee bean & Tea Leaf, and because Kyle loved cookies & cream, I had given my go-signal for him to try it. And he truly loved every sip of it. Kyle even gave it a thumbs-up sign here on one of the photos I've taken. As you all know, and as I've often said, kids like Kyle don't lie. So if he says it's good, better believe it, because it is truly good.
Surely, the coolest drink in town!

Kyle drinks while giving it a thumbs-up sign!

The drink was truly awesome! First sip and you'll know you're really into it. Call it an elixir, I don't know, but I think it becomes more perfect when you drink it with a special someone or like in my case, I was with the company of my family.  I can't wait for my next trip to The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf to get another sip of my newest fave Cookies & Cream Ice Blended drink from CBTL!

Like The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf on Facebook to get updates on promos & events.

And while you're at it, please like Purple Plum Fairy page as well.

Disclaimer: I am not paid for this blog post. I just want to review the new Ice blended drink of CBTL. 

xoxo,


0 comments:

Post a Comment