Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bocarinos @ New World Hotel


I had been an avid foodie although if you'll ask me, usually, fresh green leafy salad will be my least priority when it comes to food. Don't get me wrong, I love veggies. I eat all kinds: name it, I eat it--and yes, even the bittermelon or bittergourd. But when it comes to food, I really go for dishes that I don't even do at home--stuff that I can't cook; except when I eat at New World Hotel's cozy restaurant called Bocarinos

Each time I am at Bocarinos, I always made it a point to stuff myself with their signature fresh green salads first before I indulge in other dishes. Why? It's so refreshing and it tastes really good. It had cherry tomatoes, green leafy lettuces (all kinds), blocks of feta cheese, olives, walnuts, pecan nuts, fish salmon, sausages, spanish chorizos and other cold cuts. Mix them all with parmesan cheese and thousand island or ranch dressings--they're perfect meal starters! In fact, it's so goood that I usually don't care if I forget to eat my main dish. I am completely satisfied with my salad, and to me, time kind of stops each time I;m served with it. That's how crazy I am with Bocarinos' fresh DIY salad, right? Yeah! I can probably live off my entire life eating salads at Bocarinos. I suppose I can live with it for the rest of my life. 

The main dish looks appealing alright. But I'd still turn it down in exchange of my green salad.

I suppose you don't believe my word for it. But you really had to try it to believe it.
 
This is my fave Bocarinos salad with olives and thin pink salmon slices on it.

Desserts are sweet but nothing compared to my good 'ol salad!
These desserts had no powers on me. I'd still choose my fresh green salad bowl anytime! There's nothing like a good healthy meal. Go grab one now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment