A sweet treat that comes from the heart
Whip up an easy treat this Valentine’s Day with Midea
The season of hearts is just around the bend and with it is the start of the trademark clamor that comes with celebrating it. After all, coming up with a meaningful way to express your love, whether it is for a significant other, a friend or family member, requires careful planning and perfect execution.
Thinking of how to surprise your loved ones on the sweetest day of the year can be stressful on its own. For those who want to stray from the usual Valentines fanfare, creativity is a big must if you want to try something unique and memorable to impress them.
This Valentine’s Day, why not create a special treat right at your very home? Rather than flowers and chocolates, a homemade gift that you spent time and effort on can mean so much more.
Below is a simple recipe that you can whip up right in your own kitchen. The best thing about it? An oven is not even required for this recipe. All you need is a reliable pressure cooker to make this tasty dessert.
Ingredients for Yellow Cake
1 pack Yellow Cake Mix (Maya Decadence 520g)
1 cup + 1 tablespoon water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until well blended.
2. Pour the mixture into the pressure cooker pot.
3. Select the bake function. Cook for 45 minutes. Check doneness of the cake with the toothpick test. If the toothpick comes out clean, the cake is ready otherwise let it bake for a couple more minutes.
4. Remove the pot from the cooker. Gently invert the cake onto a cooling rack or plate.
5. Top with powdered sugar or frosting, if desired.