Monday, November 30, 2015

Goodah's Tapa Festival Food Review


Goodah Tapa Festival introduces Tapa Flakes, Tapa Bacon and the Original Tapsilog

We were among the selected bloggers who were invited to have a taste of Goodah’s Tapa Festival where they have introduced three exciting tapa plates for loyal consumers to try. Of course, there’s nothing like having Beef Tapa, sinangag and itlog or better known as tapsilog [marinated beef strips with garlic fried rice and sunny side up egg], it is after all, a very Filipino breakfast staple. In fact, for most people, they’d love having tapsilog any time of the day that’s why it’s no longer a surprise when you’ll see an open 24/7 Tapsilog joints.





I had to admit, it’s been a while since the last time I went to Goodah. So I was surprised by the number of changes I’ve seen on this food joint. The ambiance was so cool. With awesome chairs that had cute prints and writings on them. Plus the modern interiors and wall decors all the way to their restrooms. You’ve gotta see them to understand what I’m talking about. And with TV host Boy Abunda as their brand ambassador, I see there’s no other way for Goodah’s restos but up.







I’ve been a fan of Goodah since I’ve had discovered their shabu-shabu. But I had to admit it’s my first time to eat their Tapsilog. My verdict? I super love their original tapsilog. Goodah’s original tapsilog is a recipe that started it all and loved by their loyal clients since 1983. What makes Goodah’s original tapsilog taste good? Well, they are a made of 100% marinated beef sirloin [yes, not carabao-beef] and they’re fork tender and really tasty even without the vinegar [although I would highly recommend that you eat their tapsilog with their homemade vinegar and atchara [pickled papaya]]. For only Php114, Goodah’s original tapsilog is a good value for money.


Tapa Flakes
For Goodah’s Tapa Festival, they are also offering two new tapa variants for a limited time only: Tapa Flakes [Php129] and Tapa Bacon [Php119]. The tapa flakes are quite dry but that’s how it’s supposed to be in order for them to be crunchy and crispy. The beef tapa flakes had its own flavour even without the typical tapa sauce. We were told it had to go through such a long process of marinating and drying before the actual deep frying. Goodah’s Tapa Flakes are shredded beef flanks cooked adobo style and deep fry served with garlic fried rice, sunny-side up egg and atchara. 

Tapa Bacon

The Tapa Bacon is also a must-try. Strips of pork belly marinated with powdered smoked flavour and spices served with garlic fried rice, sunny-side up egg and atchara. I’ve tried it with their standard five-pieces of crunchy and flavourful tapa bacon strips. I can’t seem to get enough of it! 

I know you must be salivating by now. So what are you waiting for? Head over to the nearest Goodah branch near you. A word of advice though: The Tapa Flakes and Tapa Bacon will only be available on a limited time. So hurry while you can still get your hands on them. 

Disclaimer: I am not compensated for this post. Opinions expressed are 100% my own.


0 comments:

Post a Comment