Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Planas Pantry Sgt. Esguerra Branch Food Review: Comfort Food + Homey ambiance





My friends and I recently agreed to meet up and try the newly opened restaurant along Sgt. Esguerra Street in South Triangle, Quezon City [just beside Hi-Top Supermart] called Planas Pantry. The said establishment is like a breath of fresh air from the rows of establishments because it basically stands out. With its glass panels and awesome homey ambiance, Planas Pantry seems to beckon one from the outside. 

The minute I stepped inside Planas Pantry, it felt like I was being brought back in time to my teen years. Why is that so? Well, Planas Pantry is reminiscent of my favorite recycled stationery store as a teen, remember Papemelroti? The said establishment is Pinterest-perfect. It also exudes a positive vibe with wonderful décor to boot. With a warm and friendly welcoming ambiance aside from great menu selections and healthy drink choices. The food is reasonably-priced too. 




Dalandan Juice on a mason jar

Servings were generous and each meal was a delight from the sides and starters like Planas Pantry’s Sisig with Laing, the pasta and noodles: Carbonara and Tomato, Basil and Shrimp Pasta to the mains: Hickory Barbecue Ribs, Lamb Masala, Beef Salpicao [a must-try] and Lengua. Everything is an absolute treat! 

Planas Pantry Hickory Barbecue
Planas Pantry's Carbonara

Planas Pantry's Tomato, Basil and Shrimp pasta

Planas Pantry's Sisig and Laing Combo Plate


Planas Pantry Lamb Masala

Don’t forget to save some space for the dessert! Try their homemade ice cream flavors in Chocolate Rumble, Mocha Chips, Strawberry Lane and Cookie Caramel. They’re all fantastic! I am diabetic, but I had decided to cheat that night because I could not simply resist their ice cream, yes that’s how good it is. For drinks, thirst-quencher that tops my list would be their Supersized Lemonade, Pure Squeezed Dalandan, and Calamansi with Malunggay


Planas Pantry Quezon City branch is located at the Ground Floor of Hi-Top Supermarket, 1650 Quezon Avenue corner Sgt. Esguerra, Quezon City. For more details: Please call 0917-8607051 or (02) 374-7255.

Disclaimer: I am not compensated for this post. Opinions expressed are 100% my own. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment