Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Yoshinoya Favorite

Beef strips and steaming bowl of rice...
A big bowl of rice with thin strips of beef misono or yakiniku is enough to bring me satisfaction. Yoshinoya brings gyudon eating experience to a different level. Pair it with red pickled ginger strips, a dash of spices and gulp it down with a choice of green or red tea, then your stomach will thank you for it. 

My family and I had always loved going to Yoshinoya ever since it opened its branch in SM Megamall. Since then, Yoshinoya branches have sprouted like mushrooms, bringing the Japanese goodness nearest you. Try it, and you'll see what I'm trying to put into words...Meanwhile, allow me to finish my bowl of gyudon....

My fave Yoshinoya Gyudon bowl with the secret spices and red pickled ginger, plus miso soup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment