Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Turk's Shawarma: The Best Shawarma Experience

The sign board says it all: "The Best Shawarma Experience"
I never liked anything with onions on it, not until I came across Turk's Shawarma. It's basically just a small kiosk located in most SM Malls and foodcourts. My sister and I were about to watch a movie flick and she was craving for shawarma, so we had to look around the food court to look for one. When she saw the sign, she immediately said, "Eureka!" I thought, why does she have to be so excited to eat shawarma? She had asked if I wanted to order one, I begged off. I figured, it must be a cara-beef,-one that's made from carabao's meat and not 100% pure beef from cows meat.

My sister insisted that I should try. She had tasted the same shawarma brand and according to her, it really tasted good. Eventually, I gave in to her request...I had ordered a small shawarma at P35. And what can I say? It has pure beef, not a sticky cara-beef I've often encountered in shawarma stands. It tasted great and is filling enough for a meal substitute. It goes with its tagline, "The best shawarma experience", because eating one may give you that and much more. They even have an all-meat shawarma for meat-lovers and a vegetarian shawarma for vegan.
A crew puts on all the stuff of shawarma

Shawarma at its finest.
Turk's Shawarma can be found in most SM malls and foodcourts including SM Marikina, SM Mall of Asia, and SM North Edsa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment