Monday, August 15, 2016

Odds Cafe and Nail Spa Scout Castor Quezon City Food + Services Review



I’ve recently found this gem of a place called Odds Café Nails and Spa.  Actually, the café is easy to miss, but it should be on everyone’s radar. It’s got a treasure trove of comfort food goodness that ranges from sweet to savory. When you first walk in, it’s so easy to feel at ease and love the place. It is kept small and homey. I was immediately greeted by a gentleman who was more than happy to help us find what was so special about their cozy place. (I later on found out it was actually the owner, Mr. Art Sebastian who greeted me at the door, that’s how hands-on he is with his business.) I loved the staff’s level of enthusiasm and quality service. He’s very knowledgeable about what Odds Café and Nail Spa has to offer and was quick to point out drinks and orders that’s huge enough and good for sharing. I ended up ordering their concoction of Harry Potter’s famous Butterbeer. It was served on a large mug and since I’m diabetic I had asked them to minimize its sweetness. I was happy they agreed to tone down and tweak the drink upon my request. It’s pretty interesting but it’s not something you’d really order on a regular basis (unless you’d want to be diabetic too just like me). But I highly recommend them for those with sweet tooth. Odds Café and Nail Spa’s Butterbeer tastes and looks even better than the ones you’ve had (if you've ever tried it) in that small Maginhawa store serving the same specialty drink. So for my fellow Potterheads, I’d strongly suggest you guys should come and check out this place!




Tuna Pesto pasta
All the dishes have very generous servings that can be shared by 2 persons. I loved everything about my Club House Sandwich plus it’s healthier since it’s a wheat bread. It’s served with lightly salted crispy potato chips. My companions have also tried their Spicy Sardines and Olives pasta as well as their Tuna Pesto. It would’ve tasted good but because the pasta wasn’t al dente (firm to the bite) enough as it’s supposed to be served, appearing to be a little overcooked, hence the sogginess + the pasta was literally swimming in generous olive oil, I’m glad I had ordered for a clubhouse sandwich instead of the usual pasta. 
Spicy Sardines in Olive Oil Pasta

The other half of my clubhouse sandwich
Yummy and health wheat bread was used for my Clubhouse Sandwich

Butterbeer drink which was inspired by Harry Potter

Grilled Sausage

Barbecue Pork Ribs
Although I have to commend Odds Café and Nail Spa’s Barbecue Pork Ribs. I think it’s their signature dish hands down. Imagine an honest-to-goodness and fall-off the barbecue ribs---so tender, almost melt-in-your-mouth. I kid you not, it tastes so divine. It goes well with the secret sauce. But in my own honest opinion, with or without the sauce, it’s already perfect! And for only Php200 (served with a cup of rice and vegetables sidings), this is a huge value for money! If there’s a dish I’d highly recommend at this cafe, this would be it.  

Salted Caramel Creamy
Another best seller and worth mentioning has to be their Salted Caramel Creamies. Served on gigantic tubs, it’s every sweet tooth’s dream beverage. I would recommend this for lovers because it’s perfect for one of those romantic dates when you sip this with two straws as you look into each other’s eyes. How romantic! 

Yes, there's a Nail Spa Upstairs...

Now why is it called Odds Café and Nail Spa? Because there’s really a nail spa upstairs for those who would love to have their nails done while enjoying such great food and drink treats. For the other family members, there are available board games for them to play with such as Scrabbles, Chess or Snakes and Ladders. Pampering treatment and massage is within reach and when the stomach begins to grumble, look no further, just order them from the cafe downstairs.

The comfy chairs upstairs at the nail spa

Of course, I wouldn’t want to leave Odds Café and Nail Spa without trying the nail spa upstairs. Since my hands and my feet are probably two of the most used and abused parts of my body that needs a little loving and perhaps some TLC, I decided to try their manicure + pedicure with hand and foot massage. 
They had given me a warm and relaxing foot soak with bubbles.


Perfect for my tired and weary feet is their foot massage
My hands are always working on my blogs and article writing, hence a hand massage is much appreciated.
Pedicure and fingernails cutting and cleaning for my digits
How else do I want my digits to be painted but a deep set of Purple!

For incredibly reasonable prices at Odds Café and Nail Spa (from both the food and the nail spa services), me and my companions were able to enjoy them without leaving a hole in our pockets. 

Would I be back soon? Of course! :)

P.S. Oh, while you're at it, Take advantage of their special promos and offers daily. 



ODDS CAFE & NAIL SPA
105-B Scout Castor near corner Tomas Morato,
Brgy. Laging Handa, Quezon City 1103
Telephone no. (02) 3550910
Mobile no. 09173223470
Viber 09771627121
Email address: oddscafeandnailspa@gmail.com

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/oddscafeandnailspa/
Business hours : Monday to Sunday 12nn to 12mn (Cafe) and 3pm to 12mn (Nail Spa)

Disclaimer: I am not compensated for this post. Opinions expressed are 100% my own. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment