Wednesday, March 6, 2013

CHARLIE’S GRIND & GRILL: FROM HANDCRAFTED BURGERS TO COMFORT FOODS YOU’LL SURELY LOVE!

Honest-to-goodness wagyu burger and fries.

Who isn’t fond of burgers? I do. I like burgers a lot; I spent half of my life eating burgers from burger slides to hefty burgers with aioli dressings or blue cheese. Although most nutritionists may consider eating hamburgers as a big no-no because it is regarded as “junk food”, who can resist such charred hot-off-the-grill juicy beef burger patty on a bed of lettuce and tomato on a huge bun of bread? Moderation is the key to eating burgers my friends. But there’s actually a better way to enjoy eating honest-to-goodness burgers than your ordinary fast food joint.
Buffalo wings that'll send you to heaven!

You wouldn’t think much of it at first, given the fact that Charlie’s Grind and Grill’s seclusion from the nearest malls. But believe me, it’s worth the entire trip in that other end of Greenhills (Does Ronac Art Center rings a bell?) Imagine handcrafted burgers of your own choice: wagyu, black pepper, cheeseburger, etc…plus fries as an additional side order (just add 45) and you’re ready to munch on one of the yummiest burger snacks on this side of town. If burgers aren’t your thing, there’s a whole lot of choices: from pulled pork sandwich, delectable cakes, sinfully delicious old-style chocolate shake or fruity smoothies, to the spiciest and tangy buffalo wings that’s sure to set your tongues on fire!

True, you may spend a higher price at this resto than your ordinary fast food, but I am telling you, the taste is just heavenly. With 100 % beef without any extender and I can guarantee you satisfaction in terms of taste and size. No virtual distortion here, mind you. It’s all what it’s supposed to be: yummy burgers grilled and made upon order.
The ambiance? Sporty yet laid back. When my family and I went there they even had an LCD TV where guests can watch sports events live such as the volleyball match between La Salle and Ateneo. Eating your fave burgers at an ambiance such as Charlie’s Grind and Grill had never been this fun!
Charlie’s Grind and Grill is located at the Ground Floor of Ronac Art Center, Ortigas, Greenhills, San Juan.
Disclaimer: I am not compensated for this post. Opinions expressed are 100% my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment