Saturday, November 17, 2012

BE HEALTH-TEA WITH SIP MILK TEA

SIP's Green Tea Milk Tea with Coffee Jelly

Even with utmost preparation, it can be difficult to escape the infections and illnesses that come with unexpected rains and cold weather. To protect oneself, it’s necessary that one eat foods packed with vitamins and minerals. More so, we should learn to hydrate ourselves with fluids to flush out toxins in our bodies. 

Green Tea is known to have polyphenol antioxidants called catechins that help the immune system.  It’s such a good thing that there are tea shops around the metro that serve green tea in such a healthy way, not something that would give one some sugar coma. I’m glad I recently discovered SIP. 

SIP—with its tag line as having “the awesomest drink on earth”, it carries different varieties of tea such as green tea, black tea and fruit infusions. I won’t go much about tea varieties because it is a different topic in itself, but basically, they steep teas in their shops using revolutionary tea steeping contraptions, which utilize the same science as espresso machines.  The steeped teas are then mixed with water, milk, ice and other secret ingredient.  Most milk-and-tea potion comes with the sinkers, add-ons that give the drink some kind of texture, character and additional flavor to the drinks. SIP’s sinkers include sago pearls, egg pudding, jellies, nata, crystals and nata de coco. With SIP’s 16 toppings/sinkers to choose from, you’re sure to find something that goes well with your chosen tea.


 SIP is said to be perfect for those looking for milk tea fix that uses the natural sweetness of steeped milk teas. They use high-quality pekoe loose leaves which naturally sweeten the milk tea while reducing the sugar content in its own unique blend.  They do not use anything powdered at SIP plus they never brewed their teas, they only steep them—assuring their customers with a refreshing cup each time they visit any SIP branch. 

SIP Drinks in a cute takeout box.



To-die-for flavors are the classic selection of milk teas and handmade taro. They also have fruity drinks. For hardcore tea drinkers, savor the goodness of SIP’s Green Tea—it has the goodness of natural tea leaves in the beverages. One can smell the aroma of the leaves as the baristas make batches of teas inside the store. 

SIP’s Green Tea is a delightful herbal blend of green tea and milk. It is a special drink that truly awakens your senses. Not too sweet, not too bland, it actually tastes just right. Indeed, it has the freshness and quality in every cup.

Yes, there’s definitely a tea craze in the country nowadays which seemed to catapult tea shops as evidenced by the kilometric queues of people who would like to get a taste of SIP’s refreshing drinks. 


Curious on how SIP’ milk tea tastes like? Head over to their branches near you and taste the difference. SIP are located in the following areas: Robinsons Galleria, Farmers Plaza-Cubao, SM Sucat, SM Manila, Pearl Plaza, Plazuela Iloilo, Malate, E. Rodriguez Sr.

Security Blanket thanks Ms. Ginny Guanco, SIP, and Ms. Jo Bonsol. 

Disclaimer: I am not compensated for this post. Opinions expressed are 100% my own. 


11 comments:

AdoboTech Digital Technology said...

I'm not into Milk-Tea, I still prefer my tea serve hot with a drop of lemon. But with a healthy Milk Tea like this, I'm always open to try it out.

It'sBeryllicious said...

i always pass by their branch in e. rod.. i think i should give them a visit soon :) The green tea seems to be my cup of tea :)

Franc Ramon said...

Tea fad has been growing which is good as people also are given more healthier alternatives when it comes to drinks.

Rain said...

I only have one question... when are you going to treat me here :)

Kero said...

I like my tea plain or with a fresh mint leaf at the very least. But tea with added calcium? I think it is worth to try next time.

Thank you for sharing! will explore SIP come festive holiday season.

The Digital Pedia said...

Another milk tea craze which I saw their branch everytime I am passing Robinson Galleria going Laguna. Will definitely give it a try.

Jinkee Umali of www.foodsonthespot.com

Josie said...

Oh my, I've been hearing a lot of good reviews for sip milk tea and now I'm curious, got to try it too.. :D

Fred Said said...

I don't really like milk tea, but my wife and kids love trying out new tea shops. They will surely try this out if they see one near our area.

sarj said...

I would love to try their green tea. Right now, fave ko ang simple milk tea nila :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this..excited to taste of this Milk Tea..

Rossel said...

I see different milk tea stalls in the malls because of milk tea's growing popularity. I've tried a few brands but have yet to try sip.

Post a Comment