Sunday, July 14, 2013

Nestle Acti-V: The Only Yoghurt with Active Fiber that Helps Alleviate Constipation



We all know that fiber is good for our bodies. It aids in digestion and helps eliminate and flushes out toxins too. Fiber is a dietary material containing substances such as cellulose, lignin, and pectin, which are resistant to the action of digestive enzymes. Research and studies have shown that fiber has long been proven to be beneficial in regulating bowel movement. Women in particular needs an average of about 21-25 grams of fiber daily, while men needs around 30-38 grams per day. Unfortunately, with the kind of foods that we usually eat nowadays (C’mon, most of us are guilty of this), these fibers needs are not met. And that’s exactly where Nestle Acti-V comes in. Nestle Acti-V is the only yoghurt in the market that has fiber!  


The active fibers in every cup of Nestle Acti-V called ACTIFIBRAS has been scientifically proven in a thorough studies conducted by the Nestle Research Center to help provide the maintenance of a healthy bowel movement. It aids in the improvement of intestinal regularity and with daily use helps reduce the inconvenience of constipation and abdominal bloating.



Each cup of strawberry flavored and naturally delicious Nestle Acti-V yoghurt contains 5 grams of fiber—which experts says is tantamount to consuming one full bowl of salad greens!
Who says that yoghurts are sour? Well, you should try Nestle Acti-V yoghurt because it will surely change the way you look at yoghurts. I should know, because it had just changed mine. I used to think that all yoghurts taste sour and are made for those who are on a diet mode. I enjoy drinking lassi shakes made from yoghurts but I’ve never really enjoyed a cup of commercialized yoghurt until I came across Nestle Acti-V yoghurt.


A spoonful of this awesome strawberry yoghurt was enough for me to realize yoghurts can actually taste good! It’s totally creamy; a perfect blend between sweet and savory plus it had real strawberry bits.

I used to feel somewhat constipated but upon taking a cup of Nestle Acti-V yoghurt each morning, and true enough, I’ve noticed the changes of my condition. I no longer had any difficulty in emptying my stomach. Going to the johns every morning seems pretty easy with the help of Nestle Acti-V yoghurt. Now, I like having the yoghurt during breakfast so I can be assured that I am taking in fibers the natural and easy way. I no longer have to worry about constipation nor do I need to resort to any medication. With Nestle Act-V yoghurt, I can go on with my day knowing fully well that I’m well taken cared of.


Disclaimer: I am not compensated for this post. Opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment